These beautifully crafted doors are available in a wide range of designs to suit all types and style of homes.
Colours can be chosen from the comprehensive selection of finishes from Smart Aluminium’s Sensation and Cotswold ranges.
Dual colour options are also available.
A choice of high quality door furniture is offered from classic traditional to ultra-modern designs giving the perfect finishing touch to every installation.
All are manufactured to the highest specification and include as standard;
- 10-point high security locking
- Hardened Stainless steel pins with picking protection providing anti-tamper security
- Upper and lower locking pins shaped conically for proficient closure
- Laser cut key profile system eliminates the use of any unauthorized keys
- ISEO R7 cylinder, anti-bumping and placed 60mm from the frame giving the highest security and Allowing easy opening
- Adjustable hinges and lock
- Profiles include a polyamide thermal barrier for enhanced performance with doors reaching a `U` Value ranging from 0.9W/m2K to 1.1W/Mk dependant on glass specification
- 66mm Triple glazed, laminated glass units
- Double-rebated EPDM centre gaskets providing maximum weather protection
- 3 adjustable hinges resistant to 80kg of pressure
The collection consists of 4 different ranges amounting to 40 separate doors, each giving their own unique finesse which allows you to acquire an entrance door to suit any style of home.
The Modern Range
The largest range in the collection has 28 styles offering a contemporary opening suited to new homes and apartments.
The Traditional Range
The 5 choices from the traditional range recreate the old-style grace of the Edwardian, Georgian and Victorian eras adding a touch of old fashioned class with high quality modern performance.
The Cottage Range
A selection of 5 designs make up the cottage options each designed to capture the timeless style of traditional village and country homes.
The Vintage Range
The two doors available from the Vintage Range capture the classic style of the 1920s and 1930s perfectly.